Other options for the squares (just in case you wanted to make your own Bad Practice Bingo)
1. "I don't have to <blank>. I'm a jammer." or "I don't have to do <blank>. I'm a blocker."
2. "I don't want to skate with the FM scrimmagers. They're too inexperienced and I can't handle that. (or) They're too inexperienced and I'll get hurt."
3. First practice back after injury or extended (several month) LOA: "What do you mean I can't scrimmage tonight?!"
4. Gear is still damp from the last practice, because you foolishly forgot to take it out of your bag.
5. Married/involved skaters or skater/coach get into a relationship fight, make practice awkward and uncomfortable for everyone else.
6. Skater looks like they're dying during endurance, smokes cigarettes during "quick" water breaks.
7. "That's not how <insert high ranking WFTDA league name> does it"
8. Skater doesn't pay attention to the directions of the drill and then gets frustrated when they try the drill.
9. Drills planned for practice, skaters who most need to work on said skills don't show.
10. Women's roller derby promotes feminism, individuality, community, and empowerment... everyone in the league is too intimidated to stand up to bullies/bullying behavior.
11. too sick for practice - posts photos out drinking at the bar
|Thank you everyone for your contributions!|